Fill those stocking, Gift for the Crafters in your life
12 Days of Creativity
Advent Calendar
The New Hot Foil!
Endless possibilities
New Annual Catalogue
May - August 2026
New! Product of the Month
Click to see what's available
Meet Paper Pumpkin
A monthly crafting subscription kit
Stampin' Positioner
For orecise and multiple images
Last Chance List
While Stocks last
Pinterest
Shop with me 24/7
Online option!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)
I'm an Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up and here you can share some of my creative efforts - I'd love to know what you think, so if you have time please leave a comment.
As a Demonstrator I can help you host a workshop where you can find out just how fun & easy it is to be creative. Just email me craftygen@yahoo.co.uk if you want to find out more. Hope you'll come back to visit soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment