Monday 22 February 2010

Tag piunches and December Birthday

I made the most of the Christmas Gift Giving Promotion that ran 1st Nov - 29th Dec 2009 where spending £45 qualified you for free tag or small tag punches. Then I found a workshop on the web where they gave instructions for the star/pointsettia shown above. I simply tried this out and will be doing it again next year to greater effect. You make 16 tag outlines and then overlie them on your backing sheet and then cut into the points. I think I will be embellishing this idea further with sparkly things I think :-)

December is a fairly busy month as far as Birthday are concerned and above you can see my further exloration with the gorgeous whit embossing powder. This time with the Baroque Motifs stamp set, using Basic Black and Old Olive inks in varying intensity of colour. Of course, this was the ideal opportunity for matching wrapping paper and using the tag punch for a matching tag for the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment