Saturday 31 March 2012

Diamond Anniversary

Sorry for the delay in getting back to my blog - I keep forgetting how long it takes me to prepare for and get straight after a workshop and I did my usual thing of having two workshops in a week, so my craft room still looks like a bomb has gone off in it.

However, I was still able to produce this Anniversary card recently for some friends celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary.


Here I've used Sale-a-Bration designer series paper (last chance to order this fabulous paper as the promotion ends today - an order of £45 qualifies you for one FREE product), for the background, simply corner stamped using the scallop trim corner punch, using rhinestones to highlight the corner detail. The central heart is from the You are Loved set, done in silver emboss on shimmer card stock, with rhinestone jewels for that extra sparkle for their Diamond celebration ;-) Inside the card . . . .


I used a greeting from the Delightful Dozen set and the heart stamp from the Confetti set in Poppy Parade to match in with the DSP, then six rhinestones - one for each decade to highlight the greeting.

Following my recent workshops, the orders were delivered with this card.


As you can see it's the fabulous blossom stamp from the Easter Blossom set, printed in Early Espresso ink on Naturals Ivory card stock, blossom simply coloured in pink pencil, some pearl jewels for the flower centres. Thanks so much greeting from a hostess set and Crumb cake seam binding tied at the side. Keep on crafting - the Easter Bunny is filling his basket :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment