Tuesday 4 September 2012

Retired Lists!


It's that time of year again - although even more exciting than usual, as we have the NEW Autumn/Winter Mini launched NOW (see link right for all the fabulous goodies you will NEED), while we await the NEW Idea Book & Catalogue 2012/2013 due out on the 1st October - I can hardly contain my excitement!! 

There is a slight difference this year with the retiring items, although I have linked on the right to the Retiring Stamps, there are also Retiring Accessories which you will be able to see clinking the link in the text, (I hope!).

As always, I am running behind with creating lovely things for you to peek on my blog, but hope to be crafting like a mad thing very soon - you heard it hear folks ;-) Keep on crafting, Gen x

No comments:

Post a Comment