Sunday 20 January 2013

Time flutters by . . .

. . . those of you who have stopped by my blog will know that I have a very poor grasp of time, and somehow all my friends are experiencing Birthdays with a zero on the end, and before you know it that will be me too! Anyhow, some of my dearest friends have reached it before me ;-)

For my fabulous December Birthday friend who has a passion for Black I made this card


Card stock: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer Paper, Retired Mocha Morning DSP
Stamp Set: Papillion Potpourri
Ink: Basic Black
Misc: Basic Black 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Simple Numbers Bigz Die, Rhinestones

This Butterfly stamp set is really gorgeous and the matching punch allowed me to punch a glimmer butterfly that I then cut in half to allow a shimmery edge for the butterfly wings, who can ever have enough sparkle?

Keep on crafting, Gen xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment