Sunday 21 July 2013

Thinking of you . . .

Some of my close friends are going through it at the moment, so I thought I would share some of the cards I have made for them recently.
 

This was a Birthday card I did way back in June!
 
Stamp sets: Nature Walk, Wacky Wishes
Ink: Chocolate chip
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate chip, Naturals DSP
Misc.: Finishing touches Edgelits, Vintage Brads, Decorative label punch, Pearl jewels, Natural seam binding.
 
Next two different looks for the same stamp set, firstly . . .
 
 
Stamp set: SAB Patterned Occasions
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Card stock: Very Vanilla, SAB Sycamore Street DSP
Misc.: Corner punch
 
 
Ink & Card stock: Island Indigo
Misc.: Ruffled ribbon Island Indigo with white stitched ribbon and ribbon slide, Small heart punch.
 
Keep on crafting, Gen xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment