Saturday 19 October 2013

Thinking of friends

My friend has reached the end of her studies and before we can get together for a serious celebration I sent this card to let her know what a star she is . . .
 

Stamp Set: Sassy Salutations
Card Stock: Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette, Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party, Silver Glimmer
Inks: Strawberry slush, Midnight Muse, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big Star punch
 
Another friend is in the final furlong of treatment, and as I have a new stamp set for some of my workshops ;-) I tried the set out with this  . . .
 
 
Stamp set: Tag It
Stampin' Write Markers: Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic Black and Chocolate chip
Card stock: Whisper white, Pacific point, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Chalk talk matching dies, Denim Ribbon and Brights candy dots (so much easier than a brad), but I have obviously have the matching Candy dot brad bases ;-)
 
As you can see from this picture I took last weekend, I am doing my own form of treatment and feeding them up, even though they thought were only calling for coffee and cake I managed to squeeze lunch into the short time they were with me - hee hee hee!
 
 
 Keep on crafting, and of course eating cake! Gen xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment