Saturday 13 September 2014

Seriously starred!

It's easy to get carried away with new stamp sets and matching dies! It really doesn't take a lot for me to be tempted :-)
 

It seems an age ago that it was my brother's Birthday, but at least he can't spy his Birthday card here before it arrives down under!
 
Stamp Sets: Sassy Salutations, Be the Star
Ink: Pacific Point, Versa Ink & Silver Emboss Powder
Card stock: Whisper white, Pacific Point
Accessories: Stars Thinlits for the Big Shot
 
Along the same lines, here in a male and female theme . . .
 
 
Melon mambo and Blushing bride colours for the girls, while the boys are Coastal cabana and Pacific point. Now, if I could just have enough in stock to keep up with my friends talented teenagers! Well done Jordan and Louis - proving what stars you are!
 
 
Keep on crafting! I'm looking forward to stellar inspired Christmas cards this year, just need a little time to play :-) GenGen xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment