Sunday 6 September 2015

Summer Anniversaries

With my little section of Anniversaries I start with the card that I made for our Wedding Anniversary. Very pain and simple, with a background of Fancy Foil Vellum and 17 simple Gold Foil hearts punched out with a small heart punch and arranged into a heart.


Continuing with the Heart theme . . .


I used a heart thinlit die as a guide and raided my button jar and some retired SU clear heart buttons in the mix, with a greeting from a retired stamp set, buttons simple secured by glue dots.

And finally, some proper stamping!


As part of the Clearance Rack is a reduction on the Circle Card Thinlit, while stocks last.
I'm thinking of using this card format as one of my Christmas card designs, as the flip aspect of it creates a nice surprise.


Stamp Set: Summer Silhouettes and retired greeting
Ink: 2015-2017 In Colours Tip Top Taupe, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder
Card stock: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Circle Card Thinlit and 2 1/2" Circle Punch

Celebrating Love, keep on crafting, GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment