Saturday 16 September 2017

September already! Catch up time!!

So in an attempt to catch up with my latest obsessions, I am going to group a few photos of cards that I have made along the same theme as I have been seriously enjoying some of the new goodies from the current catalogue, and soon to be shown the new seasonal catalogue!

This year seems to have been a year of significant Birthdays, or ones that I like to make a fuss of ;-)

My niece down under is somehow 15 this year, so her favorite colours with a little black glimmer and sparkles of sequins. This Happy Birthday die has become an excellent addition for the front of a shaker card.


And for my gorgeous Dad who celebrated his 80th Birthday . . with the star window . .


So used this colour theme to make the decoration for his cake which I simply glued to a bamboo stick ;-)


Keep on crafting, GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment