Thursday 4 January 2018

A little Birthday catch up!


Each year I am CONVINCED that Christmas won't overtake me,
and I'll take the whole advent blog in my stride,
hee hee hee!

Now we have the excitement of Sale-A-Bration and the Spring/Summer Catalogue launch,
so as always I start the SU year late ;-)

Anyway, yet more catching up from previous celebrations! Especially on your Birthday, you should receive your hearts desire, but printed chocolates are more practical for card format!


Stamp Set: More than Chocolate
Card Stock: Whisper White, Coffee Break DSP, Pear Pizzazz,
Copper Foil
Inks: Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Stitched Shape framelit, Circle punch, Happy Birthday Thinlit and Multi-purpose adhesive sheet,
Washi tape punch and 1/4" Copper Trim

Needless to say actual chocolates accompanied this card,
but I had lots of fun choosing the chocolates that went in this box ;-)

Happy New Year, Happy Crafting All!

No comments:

Post a Comment