Wednesday 14 March 2018

Sliding Barn Door

The Talgarth Ladies had requested the Barn Door for their workshop, so this is my version. I used crumb cake and a striped embossing folder to give a textured effect for the barn.


Stamp set: Barn Door
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Basic Black,
Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive,
Stampin' Markers Real Red, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight for the flowers


I used pennies for the workshop, but have now purchased small washers for the sliding mechanism. There are lots of sliding door tutorials on You Tube, should you need instructions.

It was lots of fun to make, and think I will be using my Chicken stamp set for sneaky peaky Easter greetings ;-) There are SO many possibilities of now you see it, now you don't! I think having the greetings on a continuous piece of card I think stimulates people to move the door, as sometimes what is obvious to card makers isn't SO obvious to others ;-)

Keep on crafting, not necessarily behind the door ;-)
GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment