Sunday 15 April 2018

Colour revamp coming soon!

Having been to Stampin' Up! Telford onstage last Saturday, demonstrators were allowed to see some of the changes ahead with the new catalogue release in June :-)

As with previous colour revamps, I am always a little sad to see certain colours go! Anyone who has seen my blog before will know how much I use Chocolate Chip, so I think that's the one I'll miss the most!

I am used to saying goodbye to In Colours, but have particularly liked this range as the Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum make a wonderful combination for female cards and Dapper Denim and Emerald envy are stunning for male cards.

I think the thing that keeps me going is the prospect of the new colours as they have really changed the colour collections, updated and I believe improved them :-)  As you can see below, the In Colours and the New Colours are pretty vibrant!


When you see the New Colour Collections you can begin to understand how much of a difference the New colours will make to the revamped Colour Collections. I have been such a fan of the previous Neutral and Brights Collections, I think that will change when I get to grips with the colour combinations that become my revamped favorites :-)

I think what this revamp will do for me is make me less likely to be loyal to particular collections, and work colour combinations more. I can hardly wait to format my album for colour coaching and playing around when my goodies arrive ;-) Hee hee hee!

Keep on crafting, with your retiring favorites before the revamp!
GenGen xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment