Sunday 20 May 2018

Catching up, with New Arrivals!

Life moves so fast, that even when I know family are expecting, sometimes it's a month later by the time I catch up! Where does the time go? I just wanted to share this card with you, primarily because I used the fantastic Stamparatus to build the 3 step stamping with spot on precision :-)


Stamp set: Amazing congratulations
Card stock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Night of Navy, Marina Mist and Soft Sky

I loved the simplicity of this card, but you know, sometimes specifics are called for . . . 


Who can resist name specific bunting?

Then, for a little balance . . .


A wee banner from my retired stash of stamps and dies,
that I simply can't clear out ;-)

Keep on stamping, even in the glorious sunshine,
GenGen xxxx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment