Tuesday 30 April 2019

#simplestamping

The upcoming new main catalogue means that there is a focus on retiring products and as demonstrators, this months challenge is to use at lease one retiring In colour in a card of any theme. I love how these monthly challenges focus my card making on specific colours and allow me to play with stamp sets that I haven't had a lot of time to indulge myself with.


Stamp Sets: Forever Lovely, Perennial Birthday
Ink: 2017-2019 In Colours Berry Burst, 
Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist
Card stock: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White

At this point in Spring when the gorgeous green is bursting forward, this Lemon Lime Twist really reminds me the natural green we see all around, perfect for a Springtime Birthday. I find this stamp set works well when you brayer the ink onto the stamp, as then you can manage the amount of ink that the stamp takes up, as sometimes the detail of the stamp is lost if your ink pads are too juicy ;-)

Keep on indulging your crafty side,
GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment