Monday 23 September 2019

Making the most of FREE DSP!

As always, I am my own best customer, and the current buy 3, get 1 free promotion is an ideal opportunity to increase my current DSP stock! This offer will finish on the 30th of September though.

The lovely craft group at Talgarth asked me along to demonstrate last Friday, so to highlight the current promotion we made this card, and it gave me an excuse to play some more with the fabulous Pressed Petals Washi Tape, I mean, petals on a roll that you can make your own flowers with, love it!


Stamp Set: Label me Pretty
Ink: Merry Merlot
Card stock: Pear Pizzazz, Rococo Rose, Very Vanilla 
and Pressed Petals Speciality Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Pretty Label Punch,
 Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon, 
Pressed petals Washi tape, Perennial Essence Floral Centres 
and of course your envelope board to make 
matching envelopes from the gorgeous DSP 

I gave the group creative freedom to use the papers they liked the most, and alter the design format and the variations were fabulous :-)

Keep on card making,
GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment