Monday 23 December 2019

Advent Window 23

Anyone who knows me, knows that my Christmas tree is commonly put up on Christmas Eve. In the village I live in, we're singing carols around the Community Christmas Tree tonight, good preparation for my own tree day tomorrow!


This was a skeleton leaf tree that was looking a little tired, so I stripped it back to redo it. With this seasons focus on gleam and shine, I used copper for the solid leaves, and gold foil for the base with the leaf outline in copper foil.

At the thought of a post without stamping, I've stamped 3 star images and cut them out with the matching die, for the 3D star at the top ;-) Just love the detail of this stamp set!


Stamp Set: So Many Stars
Card Stock: Whisper White, Copper & Gold Foil
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies for leaves, Stitched Stars Dies, 1/2" Classic Weave Ribbon from Brightly Gleaming Suite, Gold Satin Ribbon on the tree pot from the Christmastime Suite.

Keep on Christmas Creating!
GenGen xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment