Tuesday 10 March 2020

Sale-A-Bration Freebies! Two colourways

Sale-A-Bration allows me to indulge my Stampin' Up! habit :-) The restock that's required after the chaos of Christmas allows me to earn products as I reorder - whoo hoo! 

I wasn't sure about the Lily pad products initially, but when the co-ordination products came out and I looked again at the co-ordinating DSP I was swayed ;-)


Stamp set: Lovely Lily pad,
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive
Card stock: Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick, Purple Posy, Old Olive, 
Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper
Accessories 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Lily Pad Dies, Oval punch, Rhinestones


Same design, but with more focus on Purple Posy, Lily pads in Mint Macaron and Garden Green to match in with the designer series paper.

Keep on crafting with freebies!
GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment