Sunday 5 July 2020

Somehow it's July!

You would think without the focus of work, and with more unfinished projects facing me than I'd like to admit, that I would have used the time off constructively and posted all my efforts here!

The reality is that I enjoyed stopping and spending time with family. I've only recently started playing with new goodies from the new Main Catalogue, but anyone who knows me, won't be surprised that I'm this last minute ;-)

It's no surprise that I was taken with the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle,
 and the co-ordinating Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper allows instant sunshine in this case, with minimal stamping, but I love the matching die and used the DSP as inspiration.


Stamp: Retired ;-) as is the punch
(naughty hoarding Genevieve)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight 
and Flowers for Every Season DSP 6"x6"
Ink: Gold
Accessories: 2020-2022 In Colour Enamel Dots

Keep on spreading the love with card making,
GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment