Saturday 12 December 2020

13th Advent Window - Glimmer time

 So, as I sneak a little play time I have an opportunity to explore the gorgeous details of the So Many Snowflakes Die set


Stamp Set: Snowflake Wishes
Card stock: Balmy Blue Glimmer, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: So Many Snowflakes dies, Adhesive backed Snowflakes, Basic Rhinestones

I'm never sure why you cover detail with the greeting banner, so have bypassed that dilemma with the vellum banner, still seeing the die detail underneath.

As it's Sunday, I've added a little extra, as when I made the card, I thought it would be good to co-ordinate the gifts too. As my love of natural brown wrap isn't everyone's choice.

Somehow my friends children having the initials that spell ELF still makes me smile ;-) This is of course Feels like Frost 6"x6" DSP with the metallic side outermost and curvy keepsakes box dies.
 
Then co-ordinating Snowflake Splendor DSP for wrap, with a Balmy Blue Glimmer Snowflake on a background of Whisper White Essential Tag punch, with the Snowflake Splendor 1/4" ribbon for trim.

Keep on making time for play,
GenGen xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment