Saturday 19 June 2021

Expressing in Ink

 When I had my sneak peak at the new main catalogue I just fell in love with the Expressions In Ink Suite, so simply ordered the whole suite as I knew I would get quite a lot of use out of it. 

I've really been enjoying playing around with this suite for recent Birthday cards and the colour suite is wonderfully bright and cheerful, with the Ephemera Pack and fabulous Expressions in Ink 12"x12" DSP facilitating easy co-ordination at your fingertips.

Stamp Set: Artistically Inked

Cardstock: Polished Pink, Expressions in Ink DSP,  Whisper White

Ink: Polished Pink, Just Jade

Accessories: Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack for Gold Foil Leaf, Mint Macaron Lace, Triple Banner Punch, Artistic Dies, Gilded Gems

Keep on card making,

GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment