Monday 9 October 2023

Quiet Meadow

 Here's another card that we did at the July Workshop, this time using Quiet Meadow stamp set and coordinating Meadow Dies, casing the card from p.66 of the Main catalogue


Using Old Olive as a card base I used old olive ink for the spatter stamp, then stamped versa ink for gold heat emboss for the word background - as by this point in my workshop preparation I'm trying to include techniques new card makers perhaps haven't tried. Using the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper behind the printed plate highlights the gold writing too. I used StazOn saddle brown again for the flower print, coloured with Crushed Curry and Old Olive with Blender pens. I die cut the cornflower in Very Vanilla, and then coloured in. The greeting die of this set lead me to use a retired trio punch to round off the top corners, with Crushed Curry marker used for the butterfly die with a stampin' dimensional.

Keep on sharing what you love,
GenGen XxXxX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment