Monday 27 July 2009

Anniversarys too!



And so the month of Weddings too - thought I had rescued myself by remembering an anniversary tomorrow and now it turns out I've forgotten that it's their Silver Anniversary! Alas this is the card they'll recieve - the gorgeous Baroque Border standard wheel at the side in Chocolate Chip, and my favorite swirl from Season of Joy set (nope doesn't say Christmas to me either). With a central simple embellishment of the Flower Heart and surrounding edge in More Mustard and Really Rust card using the stampin dimensionals to raise the heart from the card. Hope you can see the detail of the writing as I think this stamp set is so wonderful for celebrations of love. The stamping of the same colour onto the ink also allows a subtle elegance - although in this case it should of been a screamingly silver affair - hay ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment