Monday 27 July 2009

Shhh.....It's a Surprise!


Secert Seventieth Celebrations for Tara's Dad! Glad to say I was in on the act and helped with the secret invitations and party room prep! Here's the card I made for him - as you can see I'm having a serious starry thing going on and simply love the embossing powder and heat tool as the image springs up and shines away :-) It's also very easy to use the Not Quite Navy to create a seriously male card - I used the jumbo wheel Swirling Stars as a top frieze, the scallop punch and Just for You scallop stamp from the Mini cat, the silver embossed stars are from In the Stars - and how can have a Birthday without cake from Fun & Fast notes. The ribbon here was actually around a card bundle I bought at a craft exhibition - nothing wasted ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment