Friday 26 March 2010

Continuation of the theme!

Further to my many discussions about financing my crafting addiction I am planning to make cards to sell - half the money will cover costs and fund more papercrafting purchase and the other half will go to my chosen charity of Breakthrough Breast cancer. Thanks for the idea Mandy :-) Thanks also to Brigette for her wonderful blog at Cherry Hill Crafts which is where I saw the idea for the above card - she is an inspiration, and when I eventually work out how to list the other blogs I watch I will list it here too! Here you see the background stamp of Belle Toile inked in Old Olive onto Whisper White card stock mounted onto an Old Olive card, corners rounded and Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon - ends just glued with Tom Bow adhesive to stop fraying ;-) The topper is made with the Whimsical Words Stamp set and just fits in the oval punch! Carry on crafting ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment