Sunday 11 April 2010

Belated Easter Wishes!

Easter really is one of my favorite times of year, not simply because we see the first signs of spring but also because I have another reson to decorate my house :-) As you can see from the picture I got truly carried away this year !


Here I've punched out flower shapes from SU designer series paper and summer sun card stock from the earth elements pack, and embellished the centres with buttons - couldn't resist the A Good Egg stamp set chick to emphasise the Easter theme - I found the best results to be printing onto kraft paper as then you don't have to colour the shell of the egg, but had fun with my new daubers to speckle the chick shell I printed on whisper white card stock.

And of course ribbon bows in the 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon Basful Blue at the top and So Saffron at the bottom.

Hope you all had a fabulous Easter - at some point I'm going to have to take down my decs, it will make the house look quite bear, but then next year will be plain sailing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment