Sunday 6 March 2011

March Madness!



Here it is! The latest SU promo - as if the first signs of spring weren't enough to lift our spirits SU have got a 30% offer on the items listed - whoo hoo!

Even more exciting, I'm doing a demo at Llandrindod Card Club in April and that gives me even more excuses to indulge my love of all things Easter! Just need to rein in my enthusiasm and realise that people need to go home at some point!

The only thing I really need is a few more hours in the day and everything would be fitted in. Am playing with a new technique today for a friends Birthday card as I love embossing and water colouring so will post the results here soon after I post the February efforts - and some day soon I will have caught up. Carry on crafting - I'm trying not to be too distracted, and can hardly wait for the NEW mini catalogue which has oodles of fabulous goodies - all of which I will HAVE to buy at some point! Hee hee hee ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment