Sunday 21 August 2011

Happy Holidays!



Having had a couple of weeks stay-cation over the summer, in Marvellous Mid Wales I have had a little time to play with another of my favorites - photos :-) This is a compilation photo I had done earlier, but decided to decorate the mount with some rub ons that I had purchased from SU earlier, and I think the swirly corners and family script just finish it off - what do you think? Those of you who are following my blog can leave me a message to let me know what you think ;-)
Here are a couple of close ups of the corners, as I love all things swirly :-)
For those keen observers that is me on the left sitting between my two brothers and above in the fetching bikini - hee hee hee!
Playing of course means that my Big Shot die cut machine is never really far away, and means that making a quick Thank You card is even quicker than usual, good job I kept all those scraps to now make endless embellishments and allow each project to spring to life.
Needless to say I caved in under the pressure of the August promotion and am looking forward to spending my day off tomorrow, playing with my free items - hee hee hee! Keep on crafting, Gen x

No comments:

Post a Comment