Friday 16 December 2011

23rd Advent window!


So somehow today, when I really should be tidying and cleaning in preparation for the forthcoming festivities, I got distracted by some paper offcuts - it really doesn't take a lot to distract me!!

So the thin DSP paper that I really should of thrown away from my November workshop with Llandrindod Card Club, I weaved, gluing the woven paper onto this punched heart.

I used stampin dimensionals to raise the heart on the the Lace Ribbon Border, which I have threaded 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon through and a couple of mother of pearl heart buttons, on a contrast of Cherry Cobbler card behind.

I finished it with a sentiment from the Contempo Christmas set, as with so many hearts, it seemed to be appropriate for the theme. Keep on Christmas Crafting, Gen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment