Thursday 1 December 2011

Advent blog!

So, I was thinking that if I could publish a blog a day, that I could have my own virtual advent calendar for those of you that are following and perhaps share some of the Christmas inspiration I have been doing at workshops recently.


Here, for my first window into December is the Robin Christmas card,
 that we did at Llandrindod Card club.

Huge thanks again to Teressa & Ruth for continuing to run such an inspiring group,
who allow me to get carried away periodically ;-) 

Simply using Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla card with the scallop trim corner punch (IB&C p116), Bird Builder punch (p119), using Old Olive card for the branches and then the greeting from the Contempo Christmas stamp set (p25)

Ho, ho ho . . . . keep on crafting, Gen x

No comments:

Post a Comment