Monday 9 April 2012

Happy Easter, Birthday Wishes & Get Well Soon!

Just in case you are hiding indoors from the weather too
- it's an ideal day for crafting - hee hee hee!

So here is just a final card for Easter, of course for my Green & Black friend, TLB. Here, I've used Lucky Limeade and Basic Black, the girl's silhouette looks really stunning with the contrast of the white card stock. 


So here is the card I sent to David - not possible to have too many cakes ;-) As always I have mixed up the stamp sets I've used - Birthday greetings (Printed with Early Espresso & Whisper White), from a hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes (IB&C p8) and For my Family (IB&C p85) - star and bottom left greeting from a previous promotion set!

Then the Well Worn DSP (IB&C p99) - I love the wood grain! Artichoke ribbon (IB&C p107) and an Antique Brad (IB&C p109) and then my favourite cupcake from the Crazy for Cupcakes set (IB&C p33), on Natural Ivory card stock, coloured with a light brown watercolour pencil and then a bit of gold and silver highlighting!

 
For my last offering I've rediscovered the Growing Green stamp set - the outlines are so versatile. I've used Melon Mambo, Perfect plum, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze. I printed the outline on coloured card stock and then used Pearl jewels for the flower centres.
 
So with the chores you have planned for today, make sure you get a little crafty time to yourself! Keep on crafting Gen xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Gen!

    I have added the measurements for the Petal Cone Take Out Box to my blog post now :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are nice and gorgoues cards and I love them! My warm and best happy easter wishes to you and your family. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete