Saturday 26 May 2012

Belated Birthday Wishes!!

As you can see from this card I couldn't really resist the Summer Mini Catalogue temptation. The new  Border Edgelits for the Bid Shot tie in fabulously with the Bordering on Romance Stamp set, I did this for a friend who  loves purples and lilacs, here's a close p of the card front . .


For the flowers I stamped onto Perfect Plum, Regal Rose and Pool Party and simply cut them out, using Rhinestones for the flower centres, raising the flowers with Stampin Dimensionals - a girl can never have too much sparkle ;-)

We go from Sparkle to shimmer, with a male Birthday card, even though it was for a 90th Birthday I wanted something a little understated - I used the Brushed Gold card and co-ordinated it with the Gorgeously Golden Mocha Morning Speciality DSP, with the Balloon and greeting done in Gold emboss on Very Vanilla card stock.

Keep on crafting, Gen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment