Saturday 3 November 2012

Workshops - sharing the fun!

So to continue with my catch up theme I thought I would show you what I've been up to in my recent workshops.
 
 
Here I used 2011-2013 In Colours Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Calypso Coral with Mixed Bunch stamp set using matching Blossom punch and Curly Label punch for the Get Well Sentiment from the Delightful Dozen stamp set. I simply used matching In Colour Designer Series Paper (Main Cat p152) as a background paper and some of my favourite organza ribbon (p173).


So here is my simply quick Christmas card done with Old Olive Jolly Jingles Jumbo wheel (p16), with Real Red Grosgrain ribbon and for the Christmas scallop sentiment punched out using 1 3/4" scallop punch, all printed on Very Vanilla card stock.


And here I couldn't resist the possibility of tempting others with my new stash, using shimmer card stock, Pacific Point and Night of Navy colours and standard wheel Cheerful Christmas and then the Snowflake Party and Good Cheer builder wheels (Autumn/Winter mini cat p5) and the fabulous Mixed Medley snowflake with the gorgeous 1 1/4" scallop circle punch.

 
Something a little different a Gate Fold card, with Cherry Cobbler background, Silver card stock Scalloped Heart Embosslit (p188), another sentiment from the Perfect Punches stamp set (p120) punched out with the matching Modern Label punch (p183). This can easily be enhanced by background stamping the Cherry Cobbler background, but kept it simple for the workshop.
 
Will be updating more soon - honest! Keep on crafting, Gen x



No comments:

Post a Comment