Saturday 17 November 2012

Fabulous Forty!

 
My fabulous friend Jo reached the fabulous milestone of 40 first, so I made her this elegant triple layer card that I had seen so fantastically demonstrated on the SU demo site - thank you! Here I used Early Espresso and Crumb Cake ink with the Crative Elelments stamp set on Very Vanilla card stock, a little crumb cake seam binding and Gold card stock for the numbers.
 
 
As part of her present I made this little gift holder from a 12"x12" sheet of now retired DSP, in the pockets are emergency chocolate and revival tea bags at the front, some shopping vouchers for her fabulous trip to NY, a little diary and pen for the exciting year ahead and then in the left pocket 5 3"x3" note cards that I made from the same retired DSP series, seen here . . .
 
 
 
I really loved this series of paper, and simply added a Decorative Label punch in Very Vanilla to be able to write onto the envelope - fabulous goodies for my fabulous friend - where has the time gone?
 
Keep on crafting, Gen xxx
 
 


1 comment: