Monday 24 December 2012

24th Window - sparkle!

So thought I would end this advent blog with a double window of my latest decoration. My initial idea was to show it on my Christmas tree, but as I write this there isn't even a light on it - ho ho ho!
 
 

 
Stamp set: Four Seasons
Ink: Whisper White, Pacific Point
Card stock: Whisper White, Pacific Point
Misc: Silver Glass Stampin' Glitter, Rhinestones
 
I have stamped 6 of each colour of the winter version of this stamp set then punched it out with the 2 1/2" circle punch and then punched out the central bird with the 1" circle punch. I folded the circles in half then glued them together to make the 3D spheres of winter joy - to make up for the persistant rain outside! Added sparkle to the edges of the baubles - tah dah instant Christmas!
 
Keep on Christmas Crafting, now to finish my own Christmas Tree :-) Gen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment