Saturday 1 December 2012

Triple layer time !

 
It's official! I'm obsessed with this technique - just so fabulous for late autumn/winter Birthdays!
 
 
Any excuse to also show you the fabulous new stamp set I redeemed on my hostess allowance!

Stamp sets: Creative Elements, Wacky Wishes
Card stock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Inks: Baja Breeze, Rose Red (Subtles collection)
Misc: Baja Breeze seem binding & Rhinestones
 
 
Just when you think I can't possibly show you the same thing again . . .
 
 
Stamp sets: Creative Elements, Beautiful Birthday (love the lettering)
Card stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper white, Rich Razzleberry
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry (Brights)
Misc: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Rhinestones :-)
 
I think my favourite has to be . . .
 
 
Stamp sets: Owl Occasions (and retired greeting)
Card stock: Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke
 
The colour inspiration for this card came from some gift wrap that I picked up ages ago with this friend in mind, but as you can see I got slightly carried away with this cute stamp set - hey ho! What's a girl supposed to do ;-)
 
 
As you can see, I had enough to make a matching envelope for the card with my Simply Scored plate, endless envelope possibilities - there is no such thing as waste any longer - hee hee hee!
 
Keep on crafting, Gen x

No comments:

Post a Comment