Friday 15 February 2013

Celebrating Love!


Somehow 13 years have passed since my brother's Wedding Day,
 so I made this super simple card for their Anniversary.
I have used 13 silver hearts, one for each year!
 
Ink & Card stock: Perfect Plum and Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Retired sentiment set I have lurking around ;-)
Misc: Small heart punch and Scalloped heart from the New Hearts Collection Framelits die for the Big Shot
 
Of course later in the week it was Valentine's Day and this lucky girl's Valentine arrived home from working away last week :-)

As with all of my cards simplicity is the theme, and I had been itching to do some paper piercing, less is definitely more!
 
 
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Naturals Ivory & Red Glimmer Paper
Stamp set: Retired and SAB Pretty Petites on envelope
Misc: Essentials Paper Piercing Pack & Paper piercing tool,
Junior alphabet die for glimmer paper 
 
The inside of the card looked like this . . .
 
 
This is the sentiment stamp set Wacky Wishes which I earned with hostess points so it was FREE, and gives just the sort of look I love, but all the work is done for you - just the way I like it! Hope you have all celebrated with your loved ones.
 
Keep on crafting, Gen xxx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment