Friday 8 March 2013

Marvellous March!

As always I like to share my inspiration and this card as you can see this time it came from the wrapping paper :-)
 
Somehow I managed to justify NEEDING this stamp set and have been itching to get ink onto it!
 
Stamp set: Flowering Flourishes, Secret Garden and a previous SAB set
Ink: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Perfect Plum, Versa mark & clear emboss
Misc: Secret Garden framelits die, Rhinestones
 
 
The detail of this stamp set is so gorgeous that I have simply used Soft Suede ink and the greeting is from the Wacky Wishes hostess set :-)
 
 
And my final creation is for Marvellous Michie, whose Birthday it is TODAY!
 
This Secret Garden matching stamp set and framelits is opening up endless possibilities. Here I've used clear emboss for the flower stamps with Rich Razzleberry and Perfect Plum and then Garden Green for the foliage. I have just used vellum and Whisper White ink for the butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri set, using the Bitty Butterfly punch from the Spring Summer Mini, with the Beautiful Birthday stamp in Rich Razzleberry ink.
 
Keep on crafting, Gen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment