Tuesday 1 July 2014

Birthdays birthdays everywhere!

In the greater scheme of things I should realistically be posting new projects I have done with my pre-order goodies, but as always I'm running a little behind! To the degree that these cards are from June!!
 

Here is the card I made earlier! Just when I've been playing around with colours and shading SU release BLENDABILITIES, so you can guess what is at the top of my new Wish List ;-) Although this stamp set is now retired I think colouring in will still be a favourite relaxation, just to get the hang of blending - hee hee hee! As always this card has a real less is more approach, keeping to a blue palette for a boy!
 
 
Somehow 6 years have passed and the twins L&E celebrated a sensational sixth Birthday! As you can see my love of numbers and words and bagging a bargain with the retired candles jumbo wheel has had a big influence! Six candles to celebrate six years - where has the time gone?
 
Keep on crafting, Gen xxxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment