Sunday 27 July 2014

In colours 2014-2016

I had such high hopes for my week off, and somehow I'm at the end! So if I do nothing else I WILL update my blog!! So here goes, a couple more of my examples of playing around!
 

This is the fabulous Flowering Flourishes stamp, printed in Mossy Meadow ink, with flower details printed from the Something to Say stamp set with the matching Itty Bitty Accents punch pack, printed in Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss - also plainly punched out of this cardstock too. With simple pearl embellishments and sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.


Continuing with the In Colour creations I made this card for a friend who is winning his fight. Although the large Star is from a retired stamp set, all the rest is up to date - honest!. As well as the Something to Say stamp set, which I used the Banner Framelit die for the whisper white pennant with Lost Lagoon Ink, I've used the Perfect Pennants stamp set, and squeezed in some bunting for this fabulous celebration! The bunting at the top is of course the Banner punch and the star from the Itty Bitty Punch pack. You can never have too much bunting, or restorative cake ;-)

Keep on crafting - it's the ideal shade in the heat of the day :-)
Gen xxxx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment