Friday 10 July 2015

Congratulations!!

It's always so wonderful when your family has a new addition and excitingly this little one arrived on Mum and Dad's Birthday so joint celebrations for all!!


The soft toy I bought for this little one was a brightly coloured giraffe with Blue and Orange being key to welcoming this baby boy, I have managed to use retired stamp sets for the card, with Soft Sky and Pumpkin Pie for card stock and inks. There are just some stamps sets I can't seem to part with ;-)

My Godparents celebrated their Golden Anniversary at the end of May, so I created a card that took a little more time, to celebrate their 50 years of marriage . . . 


A white tatted heart with gold seed beads, on a Gold Foil card stock, with the fantastic Fancy Foil Designer Vellum as a background. It was a wonderful celebratory lunch, with a few golden elements for the marquee, made by me ;-)


The Tables had a Hill theme so for the tables I made little Golden Foil Hills with their names on, place name cards with a Gold foil edge and Menus for the table with the gorgeous Gold 1/8" Ribbon.

Keep on crafting, GenGen xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment