Sunday 5 July 2015

Somehow we're in July!!!!

Somehow it's July and I am playing catch up! It;s not that I haven't been doing anything, as I'm sure you are all feeling at the moment, life is rushing past, and I'm having difficulty keeping up with it! Anyway, enough of the excuses, here is that start of the catch up!! As I'm so behind I'm going to group celebrations together, at least that's the plan!


Stamp Sets: Crazy About You, Petal Potpourri
Card stock: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Inks: Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Old Olive organza ribbon, Flower Medallion Punch, Hello You thinlit, Pearl Jewel for flower centre.


Stamp Sets: Sheltering Tree, Crazy About You, Simply Wonderful
Card Stock; Cream card stock, Gold foil
Inks: Early Espresso, Old Olive
Accessories: Hello You thinlit

As you can see I'm quite obsessed with the Hello You thinlits ;-), sticking to my keep it simple motto  and letting the stamps shine through, at least that's my excuse for less is more ;-)

Keep on crafting, Gen Gen xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love both cards Gen we will have to have a workshop sometime soon now that most of the celebrating is over for both Judy and myself.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete