Monday 23 May 2016

Old and New

I am the worst at letting go of things I love and in the case of stamps use again and again ;-)

I try to make cards that people need for their card stocks too,
and sometimes demonstrating with a stamp set long retired ;-)


Stamp Set: Retired Loads of Love
Inks: Cajun Craze and In Colour Stampin' up markers
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Whisper White, More Mustard, Perfectly Artistic DSP (SAB)
Accessories: Happy Heart embossing folder

And with wonderful workshops,
customers buy different stamp sets for Sale-A-Bration,
so we get to play around with those too :-)


Stamp Set: Sky is the Limit (SAB)
Inks: Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Soft Sky
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Vellum
Accessories: Tree Builder Punch, Curvy Corner Punch, In colour sequins

And finally a set I thought I didn't need,
how wrong I was once I was able to play around with it at a workshop!!
AND another excuse to make earrings for a friend ;-)


Stamp Set: A Nice Cuppa
Inks: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack
Accessories: Cups & Kettle Framelits, Have a Cuppa Embellishments, Bermuda Bay 1/8" stitched ribbon and 1/8" melon mambo ribbon and Curvy Corner Punch

And I liked the earrings so much I made myself a pair too!


Keep on crafting, GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment