Monday 12 August 2019

Proud Peacock

So the newly released Noble Peacock Suite really took my eye. The Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive and Pretty Peacock colours with the reflective foil and the Designer Series Patterns are far too tempting! In life Peacock Feathers have a wonderfully opulent gold, so I added a little gold embossing powder.


Stamp set: Royal Peacock
Card Stock: Nobel Peacock Speciality DSP, Nobel Peacock Foil Sheets, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Versa Ink & Gold Emboss
Accessories: 3/8" Reversible Ribbon and Nobel Peacock Rhinestones, Stitched Nested Label Dies.

I love the detail of this stamp set, but wanted the breast of the bird to be a little more life like, so my next attempt I used Blueberry Bushel embossing powder and used Pretty Peacock ink with a Blender pen.


Even though I was really pleased with this card I managed to put it into the post without writing on the inside! Oh well, it's the thought that counts ;-)

Keep on card making, but make sure you write inside the card!
GenGen xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment