Sunday 11 August 2019

Smile with Daisy Lane

As my garden has been left to explore it's wilder side this year, I've been a little overwhelmed by oxide daisies, but this has allowed me to appreciate that even with their white the petals they do show a shadowy crinkle detail as they salute the sun, so I stamped the image off to make it pale crumb cake. Really looking forward to trying out a strong purple for the petals with the contrasting yellow centres.


Stamp set: Daisy Lane
Card stock: Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Old Olive, 
Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake
Accessories: Daisy Punch and Medium Daisy Punch, 
Perennial Essence Floral Centres

I mean, makes you Smile right?
Keep on being inspired by nature,
GenGen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment