Tuesday 21 December 2021

22nd Advent Window - Christmas Tidings Star

 My other obsession this year would seem to be designing without waste. Having taken a serious look at my craft room, as I struggle to rationalise it, it would seem I buy lots of DSP then put it on a shelf without using it!! So, in an effort to break this habit, my idea was to use the stitched star die, which leaves a gorgeous stitched outline, and it you swap around the cut stars you get to see the two lines of stitching.


I've used THE Christmas red of Cherry Cobbler to co-ordinate with the Tidings of Christmas 6"x6" DSP, and then . . . 


Lift the super simple design with adhesive sheet backed Gold Foil word sentiment (retired), and as you can see, also not rationalised from my craft room - Ho ho ho!

Keep Christmas Crafting,
GenGen xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment