Wednesday 1 December 2021

2nd Advent Window - Merriest Moments

The wonderful ladies of Llandrindod Card Club invited me to my only workshop of the year in October and it gave me the perfect excuse to explore the possibilities of the Merriest Moments Bundle


Here, I've used the Merriest Moments Hybrid embossing folder for the white base card, the Evening Evergreen base was cut with the outline die before embossing, which then fits into the embossing folder, and I've detail cut the vellum top layer before embossing it too.

I simply added printed and die cut Holly leaves (in Evening Evergreen) and Poinsettia (in Cherry Cobbler) with red rhinestones, and a scrap of whisper white for the central sentiment cut out with the stitched die.

I thought perhaps seeing the dies, hybrid embossing folder and stamp set would illustrate the potential of this bundle - when you simply pencil colour the embossed image it can pick up the detail of the embossing. For a simplistic card you can simply leave the embossed image plain. The coordinating stamp set and matching die means you can also increase the detail and layering of the design.

Keep on Christmas Crafting, Gen Gen xxxx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment