Monday 31 May 2010

Workshop temptation!


So just to tantilise before I show you what we made at the workshop on Sat 29th May, here is a photo of the inspiring stash that I simply couldn't resist from SU :-) With the eleven new products calling out to be ordered I thought the best way to make the Colour transistion was to throw myself into it head long - and have to say its been lots of fun. So of course we have Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede, with co-ordinating ribbons and card stock!
Then to kick start my Scrapbooking I treated myself to the Cottage Wall Designer Series paper which has gone straight into a 12x12 album that was sitting very folornly in the cupboard, and I have used the Printed Window sheets as the first and last page of the album - dah nah! Just photos to find now and I'll be on my way! So keep an eye out for my first tentative steps, I'll post my efforts here - keep on crafting, Gen x

No comments:

Post a Comment