Monday 3 May 2010

Colour Renovation!

Here you see the new Colour Collections that SU will be introducing in the new Idea Book & Catalogue in October 2010. There are four colour collections, with ten colours in each.

As an Earth Elements fan it has taken me quite a long time to get the new collections into my head and come to terms with loosing these colours all together . . .


. . . .well, from next October! I am consoling myself with the extension of the Neutrals Collection. Looking at the collections, they all seem to have a red, yellow, green and blue aspect, and as an 80's Rainbow child I now love them all! Also, there are several similar shades that are retiring and that leaves the new colour collections with vibrancy and better mix and match possibilities, making colour co-ordination even easier! New colours means new favourites :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment