Sunday 5 September 2010

August Celebrations!


Here on the left you can see the inspiration for one of my August Birthday cards. Here I've used Touch of Nature Stamp Set, with close to cocoa ink on cream card stock and then soft suede polka dot ribbon at the side and for the Birthday Greeting scallop oval.

Celebrations of love also let me play with the Simply Said set and the heart stamp from the Love You Much Stamp set and the heart punch, using Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry inks. Ribbon here is the 1" Double stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Rose Red. With of course my favourite motto - less is more!

And finally the card for a fabulous Silver Wedding Anniversary (Congrats Noel & Heather). Here I've used the fabulous Baroque Motif background in Silver Emboss, with the Perfect Plum card punched out with the eyelet border, a couple of the large hearts punches with the matching stamp from the Love You Much Set and the greetings stamp the Cheer & Wishes set, and a silver organza ribbon that I had in my previous stash ;-) Keep on crafting Gen x

No comments:

Post a Comment